Organizations often work on documents with external vendors, partners, contractors, and customers. While sharing within the organization is made safe and secure with Google's authentication, external sharing uses a unique PIN sent to their email to authenticate.
- Select "Share" in the top right-hand corner of the document, or Right-Click>Share in Google Drive
- Type in the email address of who you're sharing with, along with any other relevant notes or details. Be sure to adjust the permission level to what you see fit (view, comment, or edit)
- Press Send, and "Share anyway" if you receive a warning about Sharing outside the organization.
- Open Email from Century Group Collaborator. Press "Open"
- A web window will open, prompting you to send a PIN. Press "Send Now"
- An auto-generated PIN will be sent to your email, copy and paste into the relevant fields.
- You will now have access to edit, view, or comment the document. Feel free to bookmark the webpage if you will be accessing frequently.
See the video below to see it in action: