- Navigate to Google Drive in Goole Chrome.
- NAVIGATE TO THE FOLDER YOU WOULD LIKE THE FILE SAVED IN. If you do not do this you may have issues moving the file from one shared drive to another.
- Click the + NEW button on the top left corner
- Move your mouse over the arrow beside Google Docs, Google Sheets or Google Slides, and choose From a Template
- Click on your desired template
- Rename the file by entering a new title, and remember to keep in mind the Century Group naming conventions.
How to Create a Google Doc from a Template Print
Modified on: Fri, 15 May, 2020 at 2:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.