'Add to My Drive' is a feature in Google Drive that allows you to organize folders and files shared with you. It provides a link to the original document in your My Drive so that you can organize it for quick reference. This is useful for content such as email attachments but is also used for content scanned to a personal scan folder or PayScan for payment processing by the AP team.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Click the files or folders you want to add to your drive.
- In the top right, click Add to My Drive.
- Click Organize.
- Choose the folder you want to add to.
- Click Move or Move here.
For more information view this article
Add Email attachments to My Drive
Note: Some attachments can be seen or shared, but not saved to Google Drive.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open an email message.
- Hover your mouse over the thumbnail, then click Save to Drive .
You can see any files you've downloaded in Google Drive.