If you are trying to log into Dayforce and see the following without it actually loading, here are some troubleshooting steps you can do to solve this issue.
Note: Please make sure you are using this link to sign in to Dayforce on your computer.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser window (right of your avatar).
- Select "Settings" from the menu.
- Then select "Privacy and Security" from the settings page.
- Click on "Clear browsing data".
- Go to the "Advanced" tab and make sure "Cookies and other site data" and "cached images and file" is selected. Change the "Time range" to "Last 7 days".
- Click the "Clear data" button.
- Close google chrome completely and then open and load Dayforce again.
If it is still not loading, then please put in a ticket by emailing email@example.com so we can try and resolve the issue.
You can also try and access Dayforce from the incognito window temporarily (in case of urgent matters).