Share your calendar
You can share any calendar you created, and you can set different access permissions for each calendar.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. To expand it, click the Down arrow Down arrow.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click Moreand then > Settings and sharing.
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. Use the drop-down menu to adjust their permission settings.
- Click Send.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.