To Enroll a supervisor on the Dayforce Time Clock you must have administrator credentials. Please contact email@example.com for further info.
1. Press and hold the “Welcome to Dayforce” text that is in the top centre of the screen.
2. When prompted enter the administrator password and then “enter”.
3. On the next screen press the “Fingerprint Enrollment button”
4. And then “Enroll Employee”
5. Enter the supervisor's employee ID where it asks for badge ID and the supervisor will be prompted to place their first finger on the bio reader.
6. The scanner will go through the following stages as it registers the print, if there are issues getting the print to register they may be pressing too hard. Have them gently rest their finger on the scanner.
7. Once the first finger is successfully enrolled there will be a prompt to register a second finger. Just follow the steps for the first finger again.
Note: Anyone with Supervisor access should also have the checkbox enabled for ‘can override punches at clock’ via: My HR>Assignments>Badge>Clock Authority in Dayforce.