How to Install the Ceridian Dayforce App
*To install the app you will need to know your Apple ID and password. If you do not know your Apple ID or password proceed to Apple Support before going forward*
- Open the App Store App on your iPhone and search for “Dayforce”, or if you are reading this on your device click here.
- Click Get beside the app and enter your Apple ID information to download.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for "Dayforce", or if you are reading this on your device click here.
- Click Install beside the app.
How to Sign in to the Ceridian Dayforce App
- Open the app and click Connect to Account
- Under Company ID enter “centurygroup”
- Click Verify Company ID. You will receive a prompt confirming that you will sign in using Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Click Save in the top left corner.
- Click Login
- Follow the prompts to log-in with your company email address, or provided log-in from your leader.
- Once you have successfully logged in for the first time, the app will give you a tour of all the features and you can click “ok” through the tutorial.
- If you are prompted to enable location services for the app, select allow. This will allow you to punch in and out using the Dayforce app.