There are many reasons why the 3CX app could not be working.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue. If you run into issues during a step, please let IS know. If you have a ticket already open, please reply to that, if not email email@example.com describing what you saw.
- Is your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi? If so you will see the Wi-Fi symbol in the top right corner of the screen next to the battery icon. If not, see the Apple support article here.
- Can you log into the iAlert app?
- When you open the 3CX app do you see logged in user on the left side and green?
- Close the 3CX and re-open it.
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- Power off the phone and back on again.