Mute a Conversation
- In Gmail, select the conversation you want to mute.
- Then click on More menu and choose the Mute option.
- After you mute a conversation, it's removed from your inbox and archived. You can still see the conversation in All Mail with a Muted label applied.
Unmute a Conversation
- In Gmail, open the email and choose one of these options:
- Click Remove label X next to Muted.
- Select the email and click More > Unmute.
View Muted Conversations
- In Gmail, choose one of these options:
- In the search box, type is:muted. Your muted conversations appear with a Muted label.
- Select All Mail on the left. Your muted conversations appear with a Muted label.