Part 1 - Make sure Canned Responses is enabled
- Open Gmail, click the gear in the top right corner then Settings
- Click under Advanced and make sure Canned Responses is enabled.
Part 2 - Creating and saving a new Canned Response template
- Click Compose, and type in the message you’d like to save as a canned response.
- Click the three dots on the bottom right corner of the > Canned responses > New canned response.
- Enter a name for the response and press ok.
Part 3 - Responding with a Canned Response
Next time you’re responding to an email, click the reply button like normal, but instead of typing text, click the three dots on the bottom right corner > Canned Responses > and under Insert you will click on the name you created for your canned response.
2. Your response will appear no typing needed.