Part 1 Change the MAILTO and WEBCAL protocol to Google Chrome.
- Click Start > Default Programs
- Click Associate a file type or protocol with a program
- Scroll almost to the very bottom and click MAILTO then Change Program
- Select Google Chrome then OK
- Do the same for WEBCAL
Part 2 Change the Google Chrome Handlers.
- Open Chrome and navigate to Settings.
- Under Privacy and security click Content settings
- Select Handlers and switch on the Ask protocol.
NOTE : If you open protocol handlers and you see anything located under Blocked click the X beside the protocol
- Open Gmail in Chrome and click the Protocol Handler icon which looks like two diamonds.
- Allow Gmail to open all email links.
- Open Calendar in Chrome and click the Protocol Handler icon which looks like two diamonds.
- Allow Calendar to open all web calendar links
- Do next