Adding the Company directory
- Go into Settings > Mail > Accounts
- Select Add Account
- Choose Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email in the field provided and I would recommend entering your email address again in the description.
- Choose Next, and you will receive a pop-up, choose "Configure Manually"
- Enter the password generated under the App password using these steps:
- Click Next.
- Under Server enter "m.google.com and under username enter your email address again.
- Turn off everything other than contacts and save.
Accessing Contacts on the Directory
- If you are in your Phone app, you can select contacts from the bottom middle of the app, or you can open the Contacts app.
- Select "Groups" from the top left corner.
- When setting up if you put in your email in the description, you will click on "email@example.com Global Address List"
- This will bring up a list of "No Contacts" but if you search in the search bar on the top middle of the screen, you can see results from our company directory.