This article will guide you through the steps to join a Google Meet session.
- The host of the meeting will share a link or 10 digit code with you.
- To join a meeting either enter the meeting URL link in the address bar of your web browser or, go to meet.google.com, select Use a meeting code and enter the 10 digit code.
- Select Join, enter your name and select Ask to join the meeting.
- The host will be notified of your request to join. Once accepted you will be added to the meeting.
- You can choose to toggle you mic/camera by clicking the icons at the bottom of the window. A Red mic/camera icon indicates that this features is currently disabled.
- Click the Red phone icon to leave the call.