Room and equipment bookings can be done directly through Google.
Setting initial access to resource calendars happens through Google’s web interface.
- Login at calendar.google.com with your Google/Jostle password.
- In the left column, look below the MY CALENDARS section for the OTHER CALENDARS section.
- Click the small arrow to the right of OTHER CALENDARS and select BROWSE INTERESTING CALENDARS.
- On the next window, you will see three tabs: Holidays, Sports, More. Click MORE.
- You will now see a list that includes “Resources for centurygroup.ca”. Click it.
- Lastly, you’ll see a list of all available resource calendars. On the right-hand side, click SUBSCRIBE to any you want to be able to access.
You can book directly through Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar.
- Create a new event or open an existing one.
- On the right side of the event page, click Rooms, etc. and click Add to the resource you want to use.
- Click Save.