You may want to have your browser automatically open to a specific page (like MyCentury.ca or MyBria.ca). Here are instructions to do so for each browser:
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the page you wish to use as home page.
- Click the CHROME MENU (three stacked lines, on upper right side of window) and then select SETTINGS.
- Under the ON START-UP section, select OPEN A SPECIFIC PAGE OR SET OF PAGES and then click the SET PAGES option on the right.
- In the window that opens, click USE CURRENT PAGES and then click OK.
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the page you wish to use as home page.
- Click the TOOLS button in the upper right hand corner (it looks like a gear) and then select INTERNET OPTIONS.
- On the GENERAL tab, under HOME PAGE, click the USE CURRENT button.
- Click APPLY and then OK.
- Open Firefox and navigate to the page you wish to use as home page.
- Click and drag the page tab at the top of the screen to the HOME icon on the right side.
- Upon release, you'll be asked if you want to set the page as your home page. Click YES.
- Open Safari and navigate to the page you wish to use as home page.
- Click the SAFARI menu, then PREFERENCES, then select the GENERAL tab.
- Under the HOMEPAGE area, click SET TO CURRENT PAGE.
- Set NEW WINDOWS OPEN WITH to HOMEPAGE and then close the window.