Step 1: Determine the accessory is for business use
Qualifying accessories include:
- Hands Free Devices – wireless headsets, visor-mount speakerphones and related audio accessories
- Cases – basic screen flip covers, holsters and hard cases
Chargers – USB cables, power blocks (wall plugs) and vehicle chargers (12W)
- Memory Expansion – micro SD cards for Android and BlackBerry devices
- Tablet keyboards – wireless type pads for touch screen devices
Accessories that do NOT qualify:
- GPS Devices
- Designer cases
Note: Check with your supervisor (as applicable) to authorize the need for procurement.
Step 2: Make the Request
Compose a message with with the following information:
- Why you need the accessory (the business case)
The device you would like
A second choice if the device you would like is not available
- When you need it, or the level of urgency
Submit the message to the Resolution Centre:
- By Email to: 'Help@CenturyGroup.ca'
- By Web: Submit a new ticket by clicking the '+ New' button and select 'Purchase Request' from the 'Type' drop down menu and choose the level of urgency from the 'Priority' drop down menu.
Step 3: Track the Request
Visit the website at any time to see the status of your ticket.