Note: This page is for telephones only. Request accessories here
Step 1: Verify that you qualify
You may request a new or replacement device if it fits one of these five criteria:
- It exhibits operational problems that are not fixed upon restart
- It is damaged as a result of accident (e.g. dropped on the ground or immersed in water, etc.)
It is lost or stolen
- It is at the end of its useful life (e.g. an older model, software you need is not supported by the OS, etc.)
- It is a personal device and you wish to transfer your number to Century Group's corporate wireless plan
If it is a telephone, your mobile number including the prefix (e.g. 778 123-4567)
The device you have now. If you know it, please include the model (e.g. BlackBerry Bold 9900)
The device you would like as a replacement
A second choice if the device you would like is not available
- When you need it, or the level of urgency
- By Email to: 'Help@CenturyGroup.ca'
- By Web: Submit a new ticket by clicking the '+ New' button and select 'Purchase Request' from the 'Type' drop down menu and choose the level of urgency from the 'Priority' drop down menu.
Step 3: Track the Request
Visit the website at any time to see the status of your ticket.