- Navigate to the following folder Xerox
- Download the "Xerox_PC_Driver_5.528.10.0_PrintSetup.exe"
- The file will download in the bottom left corner. Once complete, click on the file to open it.
- A dialogue box will appear, select Run. Agree to the T&C's
- You should now see a list of available copiers. Select the one you wish to install, click next and then Install.
If you do not see a list of available copiers, click the second button at the top and enter the IP address for the printer you are wanting to add.
Head office: NEW Financial District (192.168.100.215) Development block printer (192.168.100.205) Technology Sector Printer (192.168.100.204)
Magnolia Gardens: Xerox Altalink 8055 (192.168.101.202) Xerox® VersaLink™ B405DN MFP (192.168.101.124)
Sunridge Gardens: 192.168.102.200
The Waterford: Reception Xerox Altalink 8055 (192.168.105.35) Care Xerox® VersaLink™ B405DN MFP (192.168.105.36)
The Wexford: Xerox Altalink 8055 (192.168.106.28)
Coast Tsawwassen Inn: Xerox Altalink C8070 (192.168.104.189)
Civic Hotel: Upstairs Xerox Altalink (192.168.60.204) main floor Xerox Altalink (192.168.60.205)
- The copier will now install. This process usually take 2-3 mins.
- When the install is complete select Finish.
N.B. After installation a window will open asking you to register, you DO NOT need to do this. Close the window.